Doing your affirmations before bed can be extremely beneficial. This is because bedtime is a moment of reflection, and what you say to yourself before bed often gets soaked into your subconscious mind throughout the night. Adding a nighttime affirmation practice to your bedtime routine will help you create the life of your dreams and make positive changes in your everyday life.
Here are 5 important steps to help you create a nighttime affirmation practice that gets results.
1. Choose bedtime affirmations that align with your goals. Before you settle into bed, spend a few moments thinking about what you want in life and the changes you would like to make. Then, create affirmations that focus on these desires and intentions.
2. Write down your nighttime affirmations. Writing out your bedtime mantras can help you absorb and remember them better.
3. Read your bedtime affirmations aloud every night. Reading your bedtime affirmations out loud can help create a powerful and lasting impact on your mindset.
4. Visualize yourself achieving these goals as you recite the bedtime affirmations. As you say your bedtime affirmations, picture yourself reaching each of your goals and making positive changes in your life.
5. Make bedtime affirmations a top priority of your bedtime routine. Developing bedtime affirmations as a regular practice will help you stay focused on what you want to create and attract into your life. When you make them a top priority, you will go through them every night.
What Are The Best Affirmations To Use At Nighttime?
This is a completely personal thing. There is no one ‘best’ affirmation for everyone to use.
Focus on the most important affirmations that give you hope and inspire you. This will ensure that you will fall asleep feeling good and maybe even have dreams that help guide you toward manifesting what you want to manifest in your affirmations.
Not sure where to start? Want some positive and uplifting affirmations to help you get started with your bedtime affirmation practice? Here are some bedtime affirmations to get you started on your nighttime practice.
– I am going to bed with a sense of peace and relaxation in my body.
– I am open to the abundance that life has to offer me.
– I forgive myself for any mistakes I have made today and let go of any negative emotions.
– I am surrounded by love and light wherever I go.
– I trust that the universe will guide me toward my highest good.
– Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.
Give bedtime affirmations a try tonight and see how much peace and joy it brings to